What you will learn
- To create, modify, and manage Excel workbooks
- To use formulas, functions and work with tables
- To convert, sort, filter, and manage lists
- To use conditional formatting and styles
- To create pivot tables and charts
- To import and export data
- Master the foundations of an internal auditor
- Apply internal audit best practices to your daily work routine
- Reduce financial risk for employers
- Develop exam time management and pacing
How you will benefit
- Become a certified Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS) Expert in Excel 2019
- Use these skills in most workplace situations
- Manipulate data faster by learning helpful formulas and tricks
- Prepare yourself to work as an internal auditor or risk manager
- Develop the skills needed to pass various CIA exams, including parts 1, 2, and 3
- Become an asset to your employer by reducing your organization’s chance of financial risks
- Demonstrate your proficiency with internal staff and external clients
This Certified Internal Auditor course is specifically designed to help individuals with prior internal auditing knowledge prepare for the CIA exam. CIA candidates must meet the eligibility requirements for education, character, work experience, and identification. Before a candidate application can be approved, ALL documentation (proof of education, character reference, and identification) must be received and approved by The IIAs Certification staff. Please click here for eligibility requirements.
- This course must be taken on a PC. Macs are not compatible.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge is also compatible.
- Microsoft Excel 2019 (not included in enrollment). While Microsoft Excel 2019 is ideal, you can use the version of Excel that comes with Office 365. Please note that there may be some differences between your version of Excel and what you see in the course.
- Microsoft Word or an equivalent word-processing program.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for Microsoft Excel 2019 course are included in enrollment and will be available online. You will receive unlimited Practice Assessments and a PDF textbook when you begin the Certified Internal Auditor course.