What you will learn
- Understand how to establish and maintain a green procurement strategy
- Learn to identify corporate social responsibility strategies to meet organizational needs
- Learn how to develop and use Green Supply Practices (GSP)
- Discover how to select and use a variety of environmental accounting methods effectively
- Examine ways to align supply chain operations and business strategies to meet sustainability objectives
How you will benefit
- Easily access an essential certification program for professionals working in or preparing for leadership roles
- Discover how to create collaborative partnerships in order to improve sustainable business practices throughout the supply chain
- Glean real-world supply chain strategies you can use to analyze problems for clients or impress your bosses
- Improve operational sustainability by applying green strategies to the logistics and supply chain
- Develop collaborative supplier partnerships with OEM organizations
You should have basic keyboarding and computer skills and be comfortable navigating the Internet. You must also have an understanding of a word-processing computer program (Microsoft Word recommended).
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- QuickTime. Click here to download QuickTime.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.