What you will learn
- Production Floor Safety
- CNC Controls and Programming
- Machining and Grinding Processes
- Inspection Methods
- Six Sigma, 5S, Lean, and TPM
- Workholding Principles
How you will benefit
- Prepare for a career as a tool and die maker, die maker, tool and die machinist, or toolmaker
- Gain confidence in your ability to perform your job
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 8 or newer.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.