What you will learn
- Basic concepts of plumbing safety and the safety procedures for material and equipment use
- The function of components required for the construction of standard piping and water supply systems
- The use and meaning of specialty drawings associated with construction detail
- The application and installation of standard plumbing fixtures
- To identify piping materials and fixture types used in plumbing work
- To perform the essential math functions, calculations, and interpretation of the plumbing codes required to complete standard plumbing services
How you will benefit
- Communications and active listening skills
- Skills to be more productive
- Reasoning skills
- Wide knowledge of plumbing skills
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
- This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac.
- PC: Windows 10 or later.
- Mac: OS X Snow Leopard 10.6 or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software is not included in the cost of enrollment. All software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.￼
- Access to state-wide plumbing codes is beneficial to building familiarity with the codebook.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.