120 COURSE HRS
With an estimated 1.5 billion English language learners around the world, the demand for TEFL certified teachers is sky high. Earn your internationally recognized TEFL certificate in this online course, so you can teach English online, abroad or wherever the need arises. Once qualified, you will be able to confidently walk into a classroom and deliver a lesson to English language learners.
What you will learn
- How to prepare and deliver a dynamic and interesting lesson plan.
- Classroom management strategies.
- Language skills and how to teach them.
- How to find and design teaching resources.
How you will benefit
- Earn a certificate which allows you to teach English all over the world.
- Gives classroom confidence.
- Find better paid teaching work.
- Opportunity to work/travel
|D.||Verbs that are not Verbs|
|E.||Adjectives and adverbs|
|F.||Other parts of speech|
|G.||Present, past, and future tenses|
|A.||Understanding student and teacher roles|
|B.||Teaching structures, strategies and methods|
|C.||Activities in the classroom|
|D.||Classroom management, correcting errors and giving feedback|
|E.||Teaching vocabulary and functions|
|F.||Teaching reading and listening|
|G.||Introduction to phonology|
|H.||Teaching young learners|
|I.||Teaching business English|
|K.||A PPP Lesson|
|A.||A PPP Lesson|
|E.||Dealing with difficult students|
|A.||Introduction to telephone teaching|
|B.||Lesson types and needs analysis|
|C.||Structures and strategies|
|V.||Teaching Large Classes|
|A.||Introduction to teaching large classes|
|C.||Activities and discipline|
This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 8 or later operating systems.
- Mac: OS 10.10 Yosemite or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Other: Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.