220 COURSE HRS
Worldwide, millions of learners work with TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) instructors to learn and better understand the English language. Earn your internationally recognized TEFL certificate in this online course, so you can teach English online, abroad or wherever the need arises. You will also learn how to teach English to different audiences, including Business English Users and Young Learners. Once you have completed this course, you will be eligible to apply for TEFL teaching posts.
What you will learn
- How to prepare and deliver a dynamic and interesting lesson plan.
- Classroom management strategies.
- Language skills and how to teach them.
- How to find and design teaching resources.
- Specialize in niche areas of English language teaching like Business English.
How you will benefit
- Earn a certificate which allows you to teach English all over the world
- Gives classroom confidence
- Find better paid teaching work
- Opportunity to work/travel
- Specializes you in Teaching English Online, teaching Young Learners and Business English
|I.||Grammar and Language Awareness|
|D.||Verbs that are not Verbs|
|E.||Adjectives and adverbs|
|F.||Other parts of speech|
|G.||Present, past, and future tenses|
|A.||Understanding student and teacher roles|
|B.||Teaching structures, strategies and methods|
|C.||Activities in the classroom|
|D.||Classroom management, correcting errors and giving feedback|
|E.||Teaching vocabulary and functions|
|F.||Teaching reading and listening|
|G.||Introduction to phonology|
|H.||Teaching young learners|
|I.||Teaching business English|
|K.||A PPP Lesson|
|A.||A PPP Lesson|
|E.||Dealing with difficult students|
|A.||Introduction to telephone teaching|
|B.||Lesson types and needs analysis|
|C.||Structures and strategies|
|V.||Teaching Large Classes|
|A.||Introduction to teaching large classes|
|C.||Activities and discipline|
|Advanced TEFL Courses|
|I.||Teaching Young Learners|
|A.||Introduction to teaching young learners|
|B.||Child development and teaching young learners|
|C.||Practical activities to use with young learners|
|D.||Using the internet with young learners|
|E.||Teaching very young learners|
|II.||Teaching Business English|
|A.||The theory of Business English|
|B.||Preparing Business English lessons|
|C.||Delivering Business English|
|D.||Business communication skills|
|III.||How to Teach English Online|
|A.||Introduction to the course|
|B.||Using technology to teach|
|IV.||Set up and Promote your Online Lessons|
|A.||Building your own website|
|B.||Marketing your online services|
This course can be taken on either a PC or Mac device.
- PC: Windows 7 or later operating systems.
- Mac: OS 10.10 Yosemite or later.
- Browser: The latest version of Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox are preferred. Microsoft Edge and Safari are also compatible.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download the Acrobat Reader.
- Software must be installed and fully operational before the course begins.
- Other: Email capabilities and access to a personal email account.
Instructional Material Requirements:
The instructional materials required for this course are included in enrollment and will be available online.